Welcome to the website (the service) of Lawrence Engineering (“us”, “we” or “our”). The site has been created to provide our customers with the relevant information about our products and services.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service.
What information is collected?
Within the site, we have a Contact Us page that is used to gather basic information, so that we can respond to you request. These details include full name email and phone number. The information from these forms is automatically emailed to Lawrence Engineering. This information is not shared with third parties.
How will this information be used?
If you contact us directly by email, we will use the details within your email to respond to your query directly.
Any information gathered via cookies, may be used to help us to improve our site and the services we offer.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us directly.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any comments or questions regarding this Statement, you can contact: [email protected]